Sunday, April 17, 2011

Free Readings April 18th 11am est "Messages" with Katherine Glass WNRI1380AM wnri.com call 424-757-1425

I love LIFE and all the beauty that it holds. I love to laugh till I hurt! Music Music Music...singing, dancing, drumming. I love nature, to walk, to sit in gratitude there. I am close to Walden Pond a magical place. Spiritual awakening is my passion

My passion is metaphysics and spirituality...personal growth and healing. I am a working psychic medium, an empathic clairvoyant, clairaudiant, and energy healer. Vegetarian. I love the spirit realm and feel very connected to it. Stars, angels and guides. My family is my heart. I love to travel...especially the UK. I love to learn new skills. I am a graduate of the Barbara Brennan School of Healing Science. I attend a college in England where I continue my studies in psychic development and mediumship. I love my clients and feel honored to be a Light worker serving the planet and spiritual growth here. I love God and the Goddess with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment