Saturday, March 12, 2011

Free Readings March 18th at 11am est “Messages” with Medium Sherry Hopson





My work that I have the most passion for is a soul’s pattern from life time to life time and the emotional issues that attract them into the life that they are in now. The DNA patterns that are developed on the other planes and outer chakras still attached from traumas in other life times creating illness in their current life. Healing people from long time multiple lifetime patterns is very rewarding.
I also have other abilities. Talking to those crossed over and crossing those that are sometimes not willing to go and finding out why. Closing demonic portals and cleaning homes on the spiritual plane. I love working with people's Guardian Angels and what they are wearing and what they have that is giving them their special abilities in this life time.
The ability that i am working on right now that I want to master next is being able to locate missing children. Hopefully soon I will be able to have some positive results with that endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment