Saturday, March 12, 2011

Signal Strength Excellent

Signal Strength Excellent

I guess it is best to start at the beginning. The problem is that no one really knows where that is. We can only speculate as to where all this; the essence of what we are first came into existence. In truth we are an ever expanding consciousness on a journey which I could only refer to as an infinite ascension.
So, how did I come to be exactly who I am and where I am at this precise moment in what we only perceive as time? Are the happenings in our life only a random string of coincidences? Could every situation and circumstance in our lives be by chance; a lucky or not roll of the proverbial dice or do we determine consciously or not what our lives will be?
How did I become an author, a father, a husband and an on air personality? Who set the pace for my journey? Could I be the one; working with God and the Universe to create my own experiences? Has my unintentional use of His laws brought me to where I am right now? How has my intentional use of these laws combined with the power of God’s energy contributed to the massive accelerations of my dreams and visions?
Being exists in this moment, in this time! From this moment we have the incredible credible ability to create through the Creator of all things. (John 14:12) I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
The secret is in allowing, recognizing and connecting with the Source of all things. We all have the ability. We are all capable. The choice is ours! We can either wag the tail or let the tail wag us.
It is time to take the ancient knowledge which has been passed to us from generation to generation and put it to use. Through the study and practice of these God inspired works we can and will save this world from the lies and confusion that we have blindly accepted as unchangeable reality.
Can we truly sit back and accept hopelessness? Should we turn our backs on Truth and continue to follow the map to destruction? Will we continue to ignore the signs of the approaching storm and refuse to accept the lifeline we have been given?
It is really the simplest method for achieving a desired outcome, but what we truly pray for can only manifest if we follow the Guide to the letter. The recipe to all that we desire exists! The active recipe is pure unadulterated faith. (Matthew 21:22) And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith and [really] believing, you will receive.
Now I am connected; living by the numbers so to speak. God’s angels are ever surrounding me; guiding me to my next step. The pieces are in place; it is only on me to make the next move towards promise.
Will fear rule and bind us in the chains of self imposed oppression or will faith in God and the Word of God be allowed to accelerate our progression? I can see the wilderness before my eyes. My heart races with anticipation. I am protected, loved and guided by Truth. I race fearlessly into the dense forest with the greatest of anticipation of the treasures ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment