Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rhonda G. Manning Psychic Medium December 5th 9pm ET on Being with Ron Ash Call Live 424-757-1425 to Participate


Rhonda G. Manning

I serve as a conduit to contacting your spirit guides, finding out your past lives, and communicating with deceased loved ones. I help you with understanding your life lessons and purpose through life path readings. Along with my guides and yours, I assist you in realizing your highest truth: Who you are and why you are here.
Everyone has varying degrees of psychic abilities. We exist in a multidimensional reality that we can access via different forms of focusing energy. Energy is vibration and everything carries its own unique vibration similar to a thumbprint. Intuitives have varying abilities to tap into and utilize this energy for information. Thus, it is important for you to understand "how" a person is giving you a read and what to expect for the type of read they are doing. I have access to most of the psychic sense doors. I am a clairvoyant with telepathy. This is sometimes known as clairvoyant (seeing mental movies or images) and clairaudient (hearing inside my mind's ear).
I also have medium abilities which means I can communicate with passed over loved ones and access guides and spiritual helpers. I also have empathic abilities which allow me to feel in my energetic body your feelings, energy areas in your physical body, and the feelings of guides and spirits that will be working with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment